Our Mission Statement
Our aim at Bookmakers.co.uk is to be every punter’s one-stop shop when it comes to every facet of the UK Betting Industry. We have something for every level of bettor, including the very best betting tips, odds and bookmaker reviews, and we ensure all of our listed and ranked bookmakers carry fully regulatory licences from the respective gambling authorities. We never promote, advertise or recommend blacklisted, offshore or unregulated entities on this website so you always know that you and your money are safe.
Why You Should Use Bookmakers.co.uk
At Bookmakers.co.uk we lend a hand to the biggest names in the betting industry. We work with the likes of Bet365, William Hill, Ladbrokes and Paddy Power, justifying how reliable and up to date the stats we publish on the website are.
Perhaps though our biggest niche is that we provide our followers with the very best and profitable free betting tips, promotions and bonuses from our partners. All you need to do is keep up to date with the latest odds on our website, so you can benefit from all the best deals.
Furthermore, we have an informative content section, with in-depth previews on upcoming sporting events from our experienced team of betting experts. Our sporting ambassadors from the world of top-class racing and top-flight football provide the inside track and the knowledge you need to stay one step ahead.
On top of our popular news and tips section, we also provide honest reviews of all the UK’s top regulated bookmakers.
What We Do
Here at Bookmakers.co.uk, our aim is to provide UK punters with everything they need in the world of betting. Our team of experts do all the heavy lifting for you, so our customers can enjoy in-depth tips, betting news and bookmaker reviews that you can always trust.
Here at Bookmakers.co.uk we don’t simply look for any old Online Bookmaker, but we make sure they are adequate choices for UK players and offer a safe and secure gambling environment. Our team of industry experts always ensure that you’re playing at a perfectly regulated and licensed UK online bookmaker, this means that your hard-earned money is safe and that your details are always secure.
We are always looking to improve our customers experience here at Bookmakers.co.uk. Whether it's improving our website, obtaining the best tipsters in the UK or developing new sections such as our Cheltenham Festival microsite, we are continually ensuring our customers get the best experience each and every time they visit our website. We expect the same from our partners and user experience is a very important facet when it comes to our bookmaker reviews.
Everyone loves a bonus of any sort, and it's absolutely no different when it comes to betting online. Winning from one of our brilliant tipsters’ recommendations is sweet, but using a free bet to do so is even sweeter! Our team of experts are always looking out for the best free bet offers in the industry and list them on site for you.
Everyone needs a bit of help sometimes and whenever you’re in need of assistance when it comes to your betting accounts, you will definitely need a Customer Support service at your disposal. That’s why our team of experts always choose to list bookmakers that offer highly responsive, around-the-clock available Customer Support agents.
Where You Can Find Us?
It's not just on this website you can find us, we always make sure our customers can easily find our brilliant content across various channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc. We are always sourcing the best betting industry content creators that are out there and we have listed just some of our exclusive content and social media channels below.
Ambassador and Sponsorships
Keith Donoghue Blog
is one of the top National Hunt jockeys in the world, famed for his partnership with Tiger Roll winning two Cross Country Chases at the Cheltenham Festival. Keith also boasts a Grade 1 winner over fences and is a great writer to boot. Keith covers the day to day of being a jockey in his weekly blog, exclusive to bookmakers.co.uk.
Bookmakers.co.uk in the Media
We currently sponsor Hereford FC
in the Vanarama National League and we have previously sponsored the likes of Scunthorpe United, providing investment in a crucial promotion campaign for the club, as well as the All-Weather Horse Racing Championships back in 2013. The Bookmakers.co.uk co-sponsored #racehour preview night was the most watched Cheltenham Preview on YouTube in 2020.
UK Gambling Legislation is always changing and it's extremely imperative that online betting customers stay up to the date with the latest developments from the UK Gambling Commission and licensing bodies. This information can be daunting to obtain, so our team regularly update the website so you can stay up to date with the latest developments at your ease.
Betting with an unregulated or offshore bookmaker is risky as your hard earned money is not at all guaranteed with these firms. So we never promote, advertise or recommend black listed, offshore or unregulated entities on this website.
When the fun stops, stop. Here at Bookmakers.co.uk we always want to ensure that gambling is what it should be, a fun pastime. We always promote safer betting, along with ensuring that all the gambling sites we review and promote have all the necessary responsible gambling tools and services.
Online Betting FAQs
- How do you know that the offers on this site are fair?+−
- We rank our partners based on several details such as safety, security, user experience and their free bet offers. We ensure that the offers on Bookmakers.co.uk are financially rewarding and more crucially, fair. This means we list the T's & C's of the promotions very clearly onsite so you always know what you are signing up for.
- How do we keep our services free?+−
- We believe that top quality betting industry information and content should be free, and everything on Bookmakers.co.uk is accessed without any fee. This means that our customers have access to industry leading tips, news and bookmaker reviews without having to pay anything. We keep our services free by operating an affiliate system whereby we make money every time a customer signs up to a betting account. Bookmakers also pay a fee to reside onsite, as they want to be seen on a website as renowned as Bookmakers.co.uk.
- How did Bookmakers.co.uk get started?+−
- In 2011 we realised that there was a gap in the industry for a website that produced completely free betting industry that was of a high standard. Since 2011 we have been producing unrivalled betting tips, news, bookmaker reviews, as well as our betting odds tables so our customers can get the best odds and offers there is in the UK.
- When did the site start reviewing online betting sites?+−
- With a name like Bookmakers.co.uk, reviewing the best betting sites was always going to be imperative and almost immediately we began assessing the industry. Over the last 9 years, we have produced the most in-depth bookmaker reviews possible as our unrivalled team of experts continually assess the marketplace.
Your message has been sent
Malta - HQGambling.com Group Plc
85, St John St
IrelandKAX Media Ltd.
Lesson Cl, Dublin 2
Florida - USKAX Media
America Inc. 514 N.
Suite 201 Tampa,
North Carolina - USKAX Media
America Inc. 1422 S.