English Premier League Odds
Welcome to a page which is dedicated to the English Premier League and the latest betting odds that are available. We’re here to highlight the bookmakers which are offering the biggest prices when it comes to the latest fixtures, so you can access the most competitive EPL betting odds without having to visit lots of different bookmakers in order to compare the prices.
When there are Premier League matches on the horizon, you can be certain that you’ll find the Full-Time Result betting market showcased for each and every one, while you can click on “All Odds” to locate the full range of bookmakers and their associated prices for each selection. As you can see, Bookmakers.co.uk work with a number of reputable bookies and we recommend holding a number of different betting accounts.
|Bet £15, Get £10||Claim Bonus||18+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply|
Betting on the Premier League
The Premier League is the most popular football competition in the world when it comes to online betting. We’re talking about a global product which sees customers in hundreds of countries place a bet on the latest EPL matches, with customers keen to take an interest when teams such as Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur are in action.
There are a number of different approaches that you can take when betting on football, including the Premier League. Some customers like to bet on the outcome of a certain football match, while others will place an accumulator which features a number of different selections. There is also the option to bet on antepost markets such as Premier League winner and the prices change after every round.
The biggest Premier League betting story of recent years saw Leicester City win the 2015/16 title despite being available at 5000/1 before a ball was kicked. The Foxes were led to the most unlikely of triumphs under Claudio Ranieri and some lucky customers had some money staked at this enormous price, while Leicester continued to be an outsider until it became clear that they were credible challengers after Christmas.
Understanding Premier League Betting Odds
It’s important to understand the football betting odds before you go ahead and make your selections. First time customers might start with the Full-Time Result market which is also known as 1x2. This is a simple case of betting on either the home win, the draw or the away win. The home team might be 2/1 and that would mean that if you stake £10 on them, you could potentially get a return of £30 (£20 profit + £10 stake back).
You can choose between fractional odds (2/1) or decimal odds (3.00) according to your preference although they essentially mean the same thing. Should you decide to put a number of teams in a Premier League accumulator, you will see that the odds for each selection are multiplied together automatically by the bookie.
Once you get the hang of the Premier League odds, they’re pretty easy to understand. Those looking to back a winner at a bigger price might consider a First Goalscorer or a Correct Score bet, although the larger the odds means that the bet is more risky although the flip side is that you don’t need to stake a large amount in order to enjoy a decent return.
|Bet £10, Get a £15 Free Bet||Claim Bonus||18+, T&C Apply. Begambleaware.org. New customers only. Max one £15 Free Bet. Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 2.0(1/1) or greater. Paid as a bonus token with min odds reg. Further T&Cs apply|
Top Premier League Betting Markets to Consider
There are literally hundreds of pre-match and In-Play Premier League betting markets for every football match. It’s great to have so much choice, although customers tend to choose from a handful of markets in order to stand the best chance of enjoying a profitable return. Please note that there’s a winner settled for every market although here are the markets which should kick you off:
- Full-Time Result – this is a simple case of placing a bet on the home win, draw or away win.
- Double Chance – another three-way market where you can either choose home win + draw, away win + draw or the home win + away win. It effectively gives you a better chance of winning at shorter odds.
- Correct Score – a more volatile Premier League betting market where a customer aims to predict what the final score will be. Some punters will choose more than one selection to increase their chances of winning.
- Half Time / Full Time – this is where you bet on the outcome of a match at half-time and double it with the outcome at full-time. For example, you might think Arsenal will be ahead at the break and the final whistle, so you could be Arsenal HT FT at bigger odds than their match price.
- Goals Under / Over – customers can bet on how many goals will be scored in the match. You can generally choose between Under 2.5 (two goals or less) or Over 2.5 (three goals or more) although there is also the option to bet on different goals lines if you have a particular view.
- Both Teams to Score – another two-way betting market where you bet on either “Yes” (both teams will score) or “No” (at least one team will fail to score). This is also a popular Premier League accumulator selection.
- First / Last / Anytime Scorer – you can bet on player-related markets such as the First Goalscorer in a Premier League game and there’s also the chance to bet on Last Goalscorer. Should you want to keep things safer and bet on a player to score anytime, those odds are available too.
- Draw No Bet – this is similar to an Asian Handicap bet and it’s literally the Full-Time Result betting market without the draw. It means that if the game ends level, you get your stake back and it’s a good insurance type of bet.
- Result / Both Teams to Score – if you fancy a team to win, then you can get bigger odds by betting on this market where you also predict if their opponents will find the net. For example, if you back Liverpool + BTTS for a match, you need the Reds to win and for the other team to score at least once.
You can also bet on other long term markets, such as the Next Manager Sacked betting market where you can try and decipher which Premier League boss is in danger of getting the chop next.
What the Best Premier League Betting Sites Offer
You should demand plenty from any betting site when it comes to betting on the Premier League. Ideally, you should be able to secure a welcome bonus when you first sign up and then have a first-class service including the chance to secure industry-leading odds whatever particular market takes your fancy. Getting the value each time is essential when it comes to beating the bookie.
We also want a Premier League bookie to offer a dynamic In-Play betting service and have live streaming available so that customers able to watch live football matches through their account. When betting live or having an accumulator, many punters also want to Cash Out should they get into a profitable position and that functionality should be there.
A good bookmaker should also have special promotions available and ideally have an accumulator bonus, acca insurance or a combination of the two. It’s also nice to see a money back special or a few price boosts thrown into the mix. As well as generous bonus offers, it’s important that customer service isn’t overlooked and a bookmaker gets special marks for having Live Chat available.
|Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus||Claim Bonus||Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30FB - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount x40 within 14 days • Wagering req. vary by game • Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s apply|
Competitive Betting Odds and Prices
Quite simply, the more bookmaker accounts that you have, the more flexibility you get when it comes to competitive Premier League prices. You want to be getting the biggest possible odds about every selection that you want to bet and you’ll be surprised by the difference in price, especially if you’re placing an EPL acca where the odds multiply together. Unibet are currently the best bookie for Premier League odds.
In-Play Betting Services
- In-Play betting on the Premier League has been all the rage for several years, especially as the matches are now spaced apart which provides customers with the chance to watch each one. The live betting starts as soon as a game kicks off and you can bet on all the traditional betting markets as well as short-term options such as “Next Goal”, “Next Scorer” or “Race to 3 Corners”. There are many first-class bookies for live betting and betfair are among them.
|Bet £250, Get £100 in Free Bets||Claim Bonus||New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.|
- While live streaming on the Premier League might be restricted in your country, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t other football live streaming options, with some bookies having the rights to show La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A football matches on their website. It’s a simple case of having a funded betting account and then choosing the action. We love heading to bet365 where there are always a wide range of live sports streams.
|Open Account Offer - Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365||Claim Bonus||Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.|
- We now live in the age of Cash Out betting and that especially applies to the Premier League where the majority of bookies now give their customers the chance to close a bet early. Some bookmakers will not only provide Full Cash Out but also have Partial Cash Out and Auto Cash Out on the table, with punters enjoying greater flexibility with their bets including accumulators where it can be notoriously hard to win. Paddy Power have a top Cash Out functionality which is market-leading.
|Bet £20, Get £20 Risk Free Bet||Claim Bonus||New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.|
- Many customers enjoying placing accumulator bets on the Premier League and it’s a great feeling when your footy acca wins, especially if it lands at big odds. What’s even better is when a bookie adds a bonus to your winnings which is generally based on the number of selections made. You can sometimes enjoy up to 50% extra on a winning Premier League acca and we highly recommend finding a bookie that has this promotion. If you want to try out some football accumulators, head over to our football acca tipping page which include midweek and weekend picks.
|Bet £15, Get £10||Claim Bonus||18+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply|
- Anyone who has placed a few football accumulator bets will know that sinking feeling when one leg stops you from landing a big return with your footy acca. However, many bookies have now introduced Acca insurance which means that you can enjoy money back on your Premier League multiple bet should it fall agonisingly short. The insurance is either paid in cash or free bets, with William Hill deserving enormous credit due to the fact that you can choose between an acca bonus or acca insurance.
|Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets||Claim Bonus||New online customers only, min £10/ €10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 3 X £10/€10, 30 day expiry, free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply.|
Reliable Promotions and Bonus Offers
- Ultimately, you want to have a number of available betting promotions on the Premier League throughout the season. Some bookmakers have a Premier League Money Back Special where they offer to refund bets on certain markets if a player scores first or even if a team wins the game. There might also be enhanced odds or Price Boosts for a particular game and we particularly like BetVictor when it comes to this side of things.
|Bet £5, Get £30||Claim Bonus||New Customers only. Deposit, opt in and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, not for Baccarat, expires in 7 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 35x to withdraw winnings, game weighting: Slots/Instant Win:100%; Roulette/Table Games/Video Poker:20%; Blackjack:10%. Card Payments only. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. 18+| Please Gamble Responsibly|
Bet Builder or Build Your Bet
- In addition to the hundreds of Premier League betting markets that are available on each match, there is also the option to enjoy a Bet Builder with several bookies. This is effectively a same game multi where you pick out different selections for one particular match and combine them together to create a tailored bet. Some bookies will offer a Bet Builder exclusively on their mobile betting app. It’s great to cheer on your selections, and Coral in particular have a Build Your Bet service which is worth checking out.
|Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets||Claim Bonus||18+,T&C Apply. Begambleaware.org.|
- Make sure you don’t overlook customer service when it come to choosing your Premier League bookmakers. Ideally, you want to be able to contact a bookie on a 24/7 basis and link through to Live Chat which is the preferred method of communication for the majority of customers. Even better if you can make a phone call on a toll-free number to solve a query really quickly and the good news is that Ladbrokes tick all these boxes.
|Bet £5, Get £20 in Free Bets||Claim Bonus||18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply|
- What are the best Premier League betting sites?+−
- At Bookmakers.co.uk, we only showcase the Premier League betting sites which score highly for all categories. You should ideally include bet365 and Unibet among your betting accounts, although we recommend signing up with a number of firms and getting the best prices on a consistent basis. Work out what is important to you as a punter and find the bookie who meets your needs.
- Which site offers the best Premier League betting odds?+−
- No one bookmaker always has the best Premier League betting odds available. You can use our betting odds comparison grid to work out the biggest prices but you’ll generally find it comes down to the trading team for each bookie. Some bookies will have competitive odds for markets like Full-Time Result, although you might find better enhanced odds somewhere else.
- When does the Premier League season finish?+−
- Traditionally, the Premier League season starts around mid-August and finishes at some point the following May. It tends to be late April or early May if there’s an international tournament taking place that summer or alternatively the middle of May or later in the month. All the Premier League games for the final round of fixtures are played at the same time in the interests of fairness.
- What makes a great Premier League betting site?+−
- There are lots of components required to make a great Premier League bookmaker, although we would say that the site has to be responsive for both desktop and mobile. You should be able to find your Premier League match quickly and then access the markets which interest you the most. We also want a betting site not to have stake size restrictions and be able to pay out quickly along with instant withdrawals.
- How can you tell a Premier League betting site is legit?+−
- All the Premier League betting sites at bookmakers.co.uk are completely legitimate by virtue of the fact that they hold a UK license. Having a licence through the UK Gambling Commission means that they are subject to strict regulation and you are able to trust the betting service that is provided. You should also looks for other seals of approval along with the fact that they are linked to responsible gambling bodies.
- How important is team news to Premier League betting odds?+−
- The Premier League match betting odds are often released days in advance although the prices tend to change a good deal in the lead-up to kick-off. This is because team news can start to filter through and change the betting market, especially if a key player is missing for one of the teams in action. The prices can also fluctuate shortly before the confirmed lineups are announced and it’s important to keep aware of what’s happening.