Italy Serie A Odds
Betting on Serie A
Serie A is regarded as one of the best leagues in the world with its ability to attract some of the biggest names in the world. The leading betting sites offer plenty of markets to help enhance the experience of watching Italian football every season when you come to review the Serie A winner betting odds.
Betting on the Serie A winner is one of the more popular bets with trusted betting sites, but there are plenty of other markets that should appeal to those who like their football betting.
|Brand||Sports X Overall||Cash Out - Y/N||Bet Builder - Y/N||Sports Bonus Free Bet Value - X||Claim Bonus|
Understanding Serie A Betting
If you’re new to betting, take time to learn the basics of football betting before placing your first wager. If you receive a free bet when opening an account, why not use it on a straightforward result bet (1x2) where you are betting on the result where league position and form will determine the odds.
Once it becomes easy to place a bet and you understand the difference between fractional odds and decimal odds, be sure to explore the multitude of other markets available when betting on Serie A. There are plenty of articles to read on betting tips to help you make the best bets.
Serie A betting markets are just as competitive as a Serie A match between Inter and Milan in the San Siro derby so be sure to choose the right bookie for your bets. And remember, the bigger the odds, the bigger your winnings will be. A 4/1 selection will return £50 on a £10 bet (£40 winnings and your £10 stake) while a 4/5 bet will turn your £10 bet into £18 (£8 profit and your £10 stake).
Top Serie A Betting Markets to Consider
Whatever bet you would like to place, you should be able to find it on any of the trusted online sportsbook sites that specialises in Serie A betting. And if you can’t see your bet, why not ask for a price as ‘request a bet’ service is becoming more and more popular with the top betting sites.
You can choose pre-match markets, in-play odds and future markets to have fun with. Pre-match bets are the markets you can place bets on before the fixture gets under way while in-play markets allow you to place bets while the action is unfolding. Futures bets are those that last the longest as they often relate to events that happen at the end of the season.
|Brand||Inplay Sports||Cash Out - InPlay||Inplay Multis||Mobile Live Streaming||Claim Bonus|
As for pre-match markets, here are some of the more popular markets:
- Correct score: This is the market to choose if you see a trend developing in Serie A where a team has a tendency of winning 1-0 or if you are confident a certain score will land.
- Half-time/full-time: This is the ideal market if a team like Sampdoria are quick out of the blocks and dominate first halves but fade after the interval and they are playing a team like Atalanta who might be slow starters, but finish strong.
- Over/under 2.5 goals: The average goals per game in Serie A was 3.06 last season which means you’d have won more money than you would have lost had you backed over 2.5 goals on a regular basis. Your bet wins if there are three or more goals scored.
- Both teams to score: Both teams to score accumulators are one of the most popular accumulators where you need each team to score at least one goal for the bet to pay out.
- Goalscorer markets: If you read in a betting tip article that Milan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a great record against a team like Fiorentina, then it might be worth backing the Swede to be first goalscorer or anytime scorer where the odds will be smaller than backing him to open the scoring.
Competitive Serie A Betting Odds And Prices
There are many leading betting sites to choose from when it comes to Serie A betting. Odds such as Serie A winner odds will differ from one to another so it pays to have several accounts with different bookmakers. Deciding which online sportsbook is the best is subjective as each might offer something the others don’t.
The features that might draw you to one bookmaker rather than another, might include the live in-play markets, live streaming services, cash out availability and whether they offer acca insurance or acca boosts.
The trusted betting sites often guarantee the best odds for Serie A matches which means you won’t find a better price anywhere else. This might also apply to Serie B matches and Coppa Italia ties also. Whatever you like to bet on in Italian football, you’ll find it online with the best betting sites.