Betting Odds Calculator
1. Choose your bet – You can choose from 20 different betting options including Single bets and the Super Yankee.
2. Choose your stake – Enter how much money in pounds you want to place on the bet. The more money you place the more potential winnings you could earn back.
3. Pick your odds type – Select whether you want your odds displayed as fractions or as decimals. This can be a useful tool as different bookies can use different methods.
4. Enter your odds – Enter the odds of your bet these can be either made up or taken from online bookmakers to give you an accurate result on winnings.
5. Calculate – By clicking on the calculate button your results will be returned to you on the right hand side of the betting calculator.
6. Results – Your betting results have been generated these will differ depending on what betting option you used at the start of the calculator. The results will include your Win results, each way results and your place only results.
What to do next? Knowing what you can win, take the bet and claim your free bets here. Bookmakers.co.uk’s betting previews section gives you all the best tips on upcoming sporting events, from Cheltenham Festival to the Olympics and this weekend’s Premier League matches through to the start of Euro 2016. As long as there is a sporting event happening in the UK and internationally, then there are countless betting opportunities available for you to enjoy and win on.
Choose your bet
|Win odds||Each way terms|
Win only stake: £0
Win only return: £0
Win only profit/loss: £0
Each way total stake: £0
Each way win total return: £0
Each way win total profit/loss: £0
Place only return: £0
Place only profit/loss: £0