As the Cheltenham Festival draws near it pays to be well informed and at Bookmakers.co.uk we have some of the best writers in the business keeping you up to date with breaking news from the course, connections comments and running plans as well as all the market moves and gambles as they happen.
Cheltenham 2020 Latest News and Updates
The Cheltenham Festival is the be all and end all of the Jumps Racing season. Each and every race winner from the start of the National Hunt racing season is immediately considered for a Cheltenham Festival race and connections are only ever a question away from discussing Cheltenham plans and intentions for their stable stars.
At Bookmakers.co.uk we ensure you are up to date with all the latest news you need to stay ahead of the game. Expect updates throughout the build-up right here covering:
Cheltenham Market Moves
- Who is popular in the betting and which horse’s odds are about to tumble!
- Who is running where and what options are available to connections of the major Cheltenham fancies!
Cheltenham Non Runners
- Injuries and changes of plan are part and parcel of the Cheltenham Festival, it’s crucial to know when and where things change before making your bets!
- The odds for the Cheltenham Festival are available 12 months in advance of the event, get the latest updates, live odds and make sure you get the best prices on the market.
Cheltenham Free Bets and Offers
- New sign up offers and bonuses are breaking news when it comes to betting on the Cheltenham Festival so let our experts keep you right up to date and in the loop.
Cheltenham Stable Tours
- A super aid for all Cheltenham punters are the pre Festival stable tours and Bookmakers.co.uk will be there to let you know what was said and how it matters to you!
- The Cheltenham Preview nights each year are a must watch and thanks to the #racehour and Bookmakers.co.uk we will have our own for this year’s Cheltenham Festival. Not to be missed!
And plenty more…