Enticing promotions are offered across the majority of UK betting websites, but when you need a trusted company to punt your pounds with, we would look no further than Bet365.
Here you can find some great odds from one of Europe’s leading online bookies.
How to Claim Your Bet365 Welcome Bonus
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Fast Bank Transfer, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
Once you have met the qualifying conditions, you can use your Bet Credits to stake bets without risking your own cash. Bet Credits can be used on any sport across a wide range of markets.
|Type||Payment Amount||Matched Amount||Claim Now|
|Bet Credits||£5||Up to £100||Claim Bonus|
Why You Should Choose to Bet with Bet365
Bet365 was founded in 2000 and has grown into one of the world’s favourite online sports betting company. As well as sports, bet365 also offer first-class casino, games, vegas, poker and bingo products
Bet365 offer great welcome bonuses that are easily accessed once you simply sign up with a bet365 account. With great customer service you will be sure to have a great experience betting with bet365.
You can find the Bet365 welcome bonus terms & conditions here.
>>Click here to see all free bet offers available
We’ve run out of superlatives for bet365 who continues to raise the bar when it comes to online sports betting in the UK and Ireland. The Stoke-on-Trent-based bookmaker are also effectively the owners of Stoke City and they are an independent operator whose growth in the betting industry has been breath-taking.
You can enjoy a generous welcome bonus after opening a new account and there are several existing customer promotions including a spate of Live Streaming options which allow customers to watch live sport on a 24/7 basis.* This firm also score highly for In-Play betting and Cash Out which can be enjoyed on a Partial and Auto basis as well as Full Cash Out. *To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Sports & Markets
There are twenty-eight sports listed on the bet365 homepage menu, while you can find several more filed under “More Sports” and it’s clear that this sportsbook has an enormous trading team who can cover sporting events that are taking place all over the world.
There are usually hundreds of events that are being covered Live In-Play which means a wide range of sports and several live streaming opportunities so that customers can take advantage of the famous Bet & Watch service that has customers from all over the world flocking to the site.
When it comes to football betting, it’s common to have around 200 pre-match markets available for the top leagues such as Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga, with the main leagues listed below:
- England Premier League
- England Championship
- England FA Cup
- England EFL Cup
- Spain La Liga
- Italy Serie A
- Germany Bundesliga
- France Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League
- CAF Champions League
- CONCACAF Champions League
- Europa League
- Netherlands Eredivisie
- Argentina Superliga
- Australia A League
- Austria Bundesliga
- Denmark Superligaen
- Scotland Premier League
- Portugal Primeira Liga
- Sweden Allsvenskan
- Switzerland Super League
- Turkey Super Lig
- European Championship
- World Cup
Bet 365 Deposits & Withdrawals
Bet365 provide a smooth and simple way for customers to deposit funds into their account and it’s a fairly seamless process in order to start betting on your favourite sports.
When you’ve opened a bet365 account or logged in, then you can choose from the dropdown of available payment options and you can also set a deposit limit if you want to put a restriction on a daily, weekly or monthly basis which is in line with this operator’s sensible gambling policy.
Withdrawing from your account is also straightforward and it’s recommended that you use the same payment method to transfer money back to your account. If the withdrawal hasn’t yet been processed, then you have the option to cancel this transaction.
How to Claim the bet365 Welcome Bonus
- Register a new bet365 betting account
- Make a first deposit with this operator
- Claim the offer after making a qualifying deposit
You then need to place qualifying bets to the same value of your qualifying deposit which is capped at £100. Once these bets have been settled, then your Bet Credits will shortly be on their way to your account. To place bets with these Bet Credits, you simply need to select “Use Bet Credits” in the bet slip. Click here to read more on how to claim your bonus
Quite simply, nobody does Cash Out better than bet365 who offer maximum flexibility when a customer strikes a bet with this leading operator. It all starts with the Cash Out value which is usually 100% of the stake immediately after bet placement compared to the derogatory amounts you might find elsewhere.
Once you have placed a bet with bet365, you can then visit the My Bets section and see the latest Cash Out selections. There is the option to take Full Cash Out or instead explore alternative routes such as Partial Cash Out and Auto Cash Out.
Partial Cash Out allows you to use a slider and nominate a certain amount of your original bet that you want to close out, while Auto Cash Out means you can set a trigger for Cash Out should the value reach a certain amount. You can even set a rule for this method.
The following football markets are all eligible for Cash Out:
- Full Time Result
- Double Chance
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Half Time/Full Time Correct Score
- Goals Over/Under
- Both Teams to Score
- First Goalscorer
- Last Goalscorer
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Multi Scorers
- Asian Handicap
- Goal Line
- Draw No Bet
- Result/Both Teams to Score
- Handicap Result
- Alternative Handicap Result
- Winning Margin
We’re blown away with the wide range of payment methods that can be utilised for making a deposit or withdrawal to your bet365 account.
Many customers still prefer the reliable method of using a debit card to fund their account and there are options such as Visa, Maestro or Mastercard for this purpose. There is also Visa Checkout should you wish to go down this route.
Alternatively, there are popular e-wallet solutions and you can choose between Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Pay, paysafecard and Entropay. Bank transfer and cheque are the other options that are also available, meaning that there’s an abundance of choice.
There are six different customer support options and we’re pleased to report that bet365 are a 24/7 business when it comes to allowing customers to get in touch. Live Chat is now the most popular contact method and allows you to chat online with a friendly member of staff to get a query resolved.
You can also go down the messaging route where you can choose to send an email or a web message and typically get a response within two hours. There are Freephone numbers available if you want to speak to someone and that’s generally pertinent with banking queries. There is also a Telebet service should you wish to place a bet over the phone rather than online.