PLEASE NOTE: You can only open a bet365 account if you are 18+ and accept the terms and conditions.
Enticing promotions are offered across the majority of UK betting websites, but when you need a trusted company to punt your pounds with, we would look no further than Bet365.
Here you can find some great odds from one of Europe’s leading online bookies.
£100 Bet Credits from bet365
Sign up, deposit €5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits (up to €100*) when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. New customers only, T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
bet365 bet credits rules explained Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of €5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of €100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
Why you should choose Bet365?
We take a look at Bet365 and bring you our opinion of why you should open a new account today…
Our first impression of the Bet365 website was very positive and it became apparent that they cover almost every sport you can think of, ranging from football to futsal, allowing their customers to bet across hundreds of different markets.
They are an online bookmaker renowned for an excellent in-play betting service with Bet365’s staff providing customers with updates on odds by the second, on countless daily sporting events. In fact, they’re credited with improving the science of betting due to watching their odds becoming reactive to any element during a live sporting event.
In addition to the number of sporting events they cover, Bet365 have other markets available to their customers, including an online casino, games and bingo.
This makes Bet365 one of the best all-round online betting platforms, due to the vast number of demographics they reach and we found their website excellent to use with all the various sports laid out in an excellent manner.
Bet365 scored very highly in every department as far as we were concerned. Whether you’re into Cricket, Football, Horse racing, Darts of any other major or minor sport, Bet365 certainly have it on offer. We believe that there really is something for almost everyone!
How to enjoy some great odds with Bet365
Bet365 are the leading bookmaker in the UK and have proven a huge favourite with a huge number of UK-based punters. Their odds compare favourably with their main competitors and you can join today by using the links provided on this page.
*This bookmaker review is based purely upon our own personal experience and all opinions are our own.