Murray is 10/3 with BetVictor to scoop his first title at SW19 and if the Brit does manage to win Wimbledon, then the leading bookie will refund all Men’s Singles Outright Winner bets to a maximum of £50 per person.
It’s a generous promotion and probably rather shrewd on the part of Victor who might avoid taking too much patriotic cash on Murray thanks to this insurance offer.
Novak Djokovic will be a popular bet at 6/4 and the Serbian arrives at Wimbledon with solid credentials and looking to make amends for last year’s semi-final defeat against Roger Federer.
Djokovic won here in 2011 and is the rightful favourite, although Rafael Nadal arrives fresh from recently winning the French Open and the Spaniard has a score to settle after a shock defeat at the hands of Lukas Rosol twelve months ago.
Nadal is 10/3 with BetVictor to win his third Wimbledon crown although perhaps grass is the player’s least favourite surface and that’s not an accusation that can be levelled at Roger Federer, with the Swiss having enjoyed seven titles at SW19.
Many might have thought that Federer’s 2009 crown was the last time he would triumph on the grass courts of Wimbledon, although last year’s victory illustrated that the 31-year-old is not done yet and he’s an 11/2 chance to win an eighth title.
Key Terms & Conditions
- The maximum total Refund is £/€50 (or currency equivalent) per person or household irrespective of the number of bets or the value of these bets.
- Qualifying bets must be placed on the Men’s Single Outright Winner market only before the start of the tournament on 24th June.
- Refund will be calculated from all single Pre-Event bets placed on the Men’s Singles Outright Winner market to a maximum of £/€50 (or currency equivalent).
- Offer only applies if Andy Murray wins the Men’s Singles at Wimbledon.
- Refund will be credited within 24 hours of the tournament ending.
- Win singles and the win part of each way single bets only.