Luiz Felipe Scolari will be hoping that his team can get the nation excited a year ahead of the 2014 World Cup by winning this latest tournament and they are the current 6/4 favourites to claim victory.
The fact that Brazil are on home soil could make a big difference and this is where BetVictor’s latest offer comes in.
If Brazil win the Confederations Cup, BetVictor will refund all losing Outright Tournament Winner bets as a FREE BET to a maximum of £25 per person/household.
Many customers will be looking to back Spain to win the Confederations Cup at odds of 7/4 on the basis that they will get Brazil insurance should the Samba Stars claim the spoils.
The same applies with the potential of Italy (13/2) or Uruguay (10/1) winning this high-profile summer tournament and the south American side boast the impressive strikeforce of Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani.
All of the competing nations look as though they will be taking the competition seriously, with Cesc Fabregas claiming Spain are treating each game as though they are playing in the World Cup.
“We will treat the competition as a World Cup or a European Championship, that feeling that you can finish your career after taking the European Championship, the World Cup and the Confederations is very important for us and for the fans even more,” he was quoted as saying by AS.
Offer Key Terms and Conditions
- The maximum total Free Bet is £/€25 (or currency equivalent) per person or household irrespective of the number of bets or the value of these bets.
- Qualifying bets must be placed on the Outright Winner market only before the start of the tournament on 15th June.
- Free bet will be calculated from all single Pre-Event bets placed on the Outright Tournament Winner market to a maximum of £/€25 (or currency equivalent).
- Free Bet will be in the form of Promo Cash and will be credited within 24 hours of the tournament ending.
- Win singles and the win part of each way single bets only.
- Offer applies to pre-event single bets only, bets placed on the ‘Live’ section of the website or in-running (IR) will not be refunded.
- Multiple bets will not count.