If you haven’t yet registered with one of the world’s leading bookmakers, this is the best week to sign up considering that Paddy Power are offering to pay ten places on the Open, unprecedented each-way terms for any golf event.
Considering that existing customers are being offered seven places, it’s clear that ten places represents outstanding value and gives you a perfect chance to get off to a flyer with Paddy Power. Can you pick a player or two that will land a place on the leaderboard and see you grab at least a quarter of the odds?
Tiger Woods is Paddy Power’s 10/1 favourite for the Open which starts at 6.30am on Thursday, with Scottish Open winner Phil Mickelson on offer at 20/1 and US Open champion Justin Rose can be backed at the same price.
Last year’s Open winner Ernie Els missed the cut last week although he will have his supporters at 28/1, while Luke Donald is a 33/1 chance and Ian Poulter can be backed at a massive 55/1.
If you’re looking for a player at three-figure odds to take advantage of this excellent ten places offer, Keegan Bradley could be dangerous at odds of 100/1 and Alexander Noren is capable of belying odds of 150/1 to come away with a share of the spoils.
Here are full details of the ten places that are available to new Paddy Power customers this week, while there is a £20 free bet also up for grabs when you register a new account to qualify for this offer click here
The Paddy Power Open offer
- Open a new account, place a FIRST BET (max bet £/€10 each-way) on any player to win The Open championship which begins at 6.30am on Thursday 18th of July.
- If your selection finishes in the top 7 you will be paid when the tournament ends. If your first bet selection finishes 8th, 9th or 10th you will be paid within 24 hours of the tournament end.
- Applies to bets placed on the tournament outright before the start only. Promotion cut off time is 6.30am on Thursday 18th July.
- Place part of each-way bets will be settled at ¼ odds for the top 10 places.
- 10 places applies to the first bet placed only, any subsequent bets will be settled on the basis of 7 places
- The maximum stake for this offer is £/€10 each way